Loosing Nemo premieres in Germany

FishAct’s most important film “Losing Nemo” is now available in German. Professional narrator and author Marco Mehring...

Read More

FishAct kicks off its work in Germany

Great news! After attending last year’s Citizen Inspector training in Hamburg, three committed people decided to start a...

Read More

The sun, food and people; How I got hooked on investigations

Sicilian sun, inspiring people and delicious food. This is all I’m thinking of while staring out of the lab window. It’s grey and rainy...

Read More

From Italy with love – Going undercover with FishAct

My name is Libby and I’ve just spent an exhilarating 10 days in Southern Italy working as an undercover investigator for FishAct’s...

Read More

Night patrols seek out UK shellfish poaching

FishAct has launched a series of civilian night patrols around the English coast to track shellfish poaching. Shellfish poaching is a...

Read More

Deadly driftnet loophole exposed in Italy

Italy’s deadly driftnets are back. The illegal use of the destructive nets, thought to have ended on a larger scale thanks to recent...

Read More

The London to Brighton Challenge

On Sunday 14 September, a team of 10 wonderful people rode the 54 miles from London to Brighton and raised over £1,800 for the work of...

Read More

How to deal with it. On investigation in Morocco.

FishAct recently partnered with UK based Fin Fighters to investigate illegal shark fishing and finning in Morocco. Combining Fin...

Read More

FishAct’s Losing Nemo wins film prize

FishAct and Mister Lee, the animation studio that produced the animation film Losing Nemo, were awarded during this year’s San Francisco...

Read More

Successful speaking tour finished across the UK

FishAct has just finished a six week long speaking tour across the UK to raise awareness of illegal overfishing and to rally support for...

Read More